2.06.2011

Stella McCartney's garden

















If you are like me, a rambling English garden can set your imagination wandering.

Fashion designer Stella McCartney's "garden within a garden within a garden" makes me want to spend hours lazily meandering through its beautiful paths, occasionally stopping to inhale the fragrance of a flower, or sitting down in an outdoor room for an Alice in Wonderland-inspired tea party.

“I grew up in the country, and I like being isolated,” says Stella. “So when I see a building on the horizon, I want to plant a tree in front of it. That’s my natural instinct."

For the full article, by Hamish Bowels for Vogue, see: http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/stellas-hideaway/

1 comment:

Ida said...

That is freaking amazing!! :-)


ida-anotherstyle.blogspot.com