11.02.2011

i heart vintage drinkware



1930s Henckels travel cocktail shaker set via vintageseekers.com









Vintage glasses, decanters, and the like just seem so charming. There is something sweetly glamorous about sipping champagne from a lovely etched saucer, or enjoying your morning glass of orange juice from a pretty floral tumbler. I've always collected such glasses, and I plan to start up a new collection, when I return to Australia. Some of my old favorites are now in my mom's cupboards, and I can use them while visiting, which is a comfort. I'm sure I'll find new pretties in Oz, to bring a little sparkle to daily life.

2 comments:

Drummer said...

hi..nice share, best regards.

Unknown said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.custom imprinted drink-ware